Fund Development & Marketing/AssistantCompany: Interface Children & Family Services
Date Posted: October 2, 2017
Interface Children & Family Services
Fund Development & Marketing/Assistant
Reports to the Associate Director of Development and Marketing. Performs tasks with a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail. Maintains high performing contact database and positive relations with the board of directors, other donors and volunteers. Completes development and marketing assignments that support the smooth operation of the Fund Development Department.
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Administrative duties including making calls, written correspondence, calendaring and committee meeting preparation and follow up.
- Primarily responsible for donor database functionality that supports and streamlines fund development operations including: creating records, editing contact information and producing mail merges, queries, reports and lists utilizing the database.
- Implements all phases of gift processing, including acknowledging gifts within 72 hoursof receipt, whenever possible. Assists with implementation and upkeep of recognition plan.
- Generates giving and special events lists and reports.
- Assists with special events planning and execution which at times, may require nights and/or week-ends.
- Assists with graphic design and social media related tasks as needed.
- Maintains responsive and supportive communications with volunteer leaders and special events volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor�s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2-3 years� experience in an office or non-profit setting. Fund development and special events experience utilizing events software, along with a desire to work in the non-profit sector is a plus. Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Facebook. E-Tapestry or Raisers Edge database knowledge a plus. Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task. Must communicate effectively with staff and public. Excellent oral and written skills are needed. Must be self-motivated and team oriented, and possess strong English grammar skills. Requires reliable transportation, auto insurance, a valid California driver�s license and the ability to maintain an acceptable driving record as required by our insurer. Maintain a successful background and criminal clearance required.
Attn: Kim Mora, Human Resources Director
4001 Mission Oaks Blvd., Suite I
Camarillo, CA 93012
Catherine L Kort, MA