AFP CA, Santa Barbara/Ventura Counties Chapter: Strategies for Diversity and Inclusion - Continuing the Conversation
- Case Studies for increasing board diversity
- How foundations may look at board diversity process as well as progress
- What inclusion means and how to make your organization inclusive
- Ideas for incorporating diversity into your board culture, and
- Strategies that other organizations are using for success
- LOTS OF HANDOUTS AND TAKE-AWAYS!
…registration? Contact email@example.com
… program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
… AFP membership? Contact email@example.com
AFP Diversity and Inclusion Philosophy Statement
AFP believes that diversity and inclusion create a strong, vital and unified force for an effective pursuit of an organization’s mission and achieving philanthropic success. Diversity and Inclusion in Fundraising: seeks to achieve a broad representation in experiences, perspectives, and cultures, to ensure that the best possible thinking, ideas, opportunities and solutions are considered; intentionally creates a respectful and welcoming environment that is open to all; and appreciates the unique contributions of every member of the community.
Santa Barbara & Ventura Counties Chapter
Since AFP was chartered in 1960 our mission has been to advance philanthropy through education, training & advocacy. From the beginning, promoting ethical fundraising has been at the core of our purpose. Member benefits include a business card drawing at each Monthly Luncheon for a FREE luncheon! Join us for professional development, networking, employee assistance and national resources. www.afpsbv.org