Special Events ManagerCompany: Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation
Date Posted: November 13, 2017
The Special Events Manager oversees and coordinates fundraising events and well as donors events and fundraising initiatives. Key area of responsibility include fundraising and donor events; event marketing; event volunteer coordination; and managing event databases. Additionally, the Special Events Manager will support the Development Director and Executive Director to develop, implement and manage other fundraising initiatives as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of three years’ experience special event coordination and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superb organizational skills, flexibility, and detail-oriented with strong follow-through and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Experience working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort making donor contacts and with gift solicitation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create effective and compelling donor materials. Ability to interact courteously and respectfully with TBCF peers, partners, volunteers, patients and their families.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to eryn@teddybearcancerfoundation by Tuesday, November 28, 2017. No phone calls, please.