Membership Coordinator and Gifts Processor – Full TimeCompany: Santa Barbara Museum of Art
Date Posted: March 23, 2018
The Santa Barbara Museum of Art is seeking to fill the position of Membership Coordinator and Gifts Processor. As a key component of our Development Department, this position processes contributions and membership dues, provides maintenance of the donor database, and coordinates membership services, such as preparing renewals, coordinating mailings, ordering materials, interacting with members in person and by phone, and supporting member-related events on evenings and weekends as needed.
The successful applicant must possess exemplary accuracy, time, and data management skills; have strong customer service; effectively multi-task and work efficiently under pressure; and serve collegially within a goal-oriented development team. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Raiser's Edge or a similar database is required.
This position requires a minimum of two years of experience in gift processing, membership support, customer service, accounting, banking, or related field. BA degree is preferred. Must maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Schedule: Full-Time, regular status at 40 hours per week.
• This position is eligible for a competitive benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays, and insurance plan participation including medical/dental/vision, retirement, and more.
• Compensation is $20.19 per hour.
• Background check required.
• Application is located at https://www.sbma.net/about/careers
We look forward to your submission of a cover letter, resume and application and appreciate your interest in the Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
Send cover letter, resume, and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
1130 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93l0l
Fax: (805) 966-6840